Re: American Copper Hunt in the Wallowa Mountains

bob Parsons

Great reportand pics. Terrific effort.

Bob P Edmonton

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 4:07 PM Neil Bjorklund <nel-de-bearck@...> wrote:
And here’s the missing link to the blog:

Neil

On Sep 27, 2020, at 1:28 PM, Neil Bjorklund <nel-de-bearck@...> wrote:

Hello all!  Mike Hansen from Enterprise and I made another search for American Copper (Lycaena phlaeas) around the summit of Mt. Howard in Wallowa County a couple weeks back.  We did not find the butterfly or the host plant where Don and Paul Severns found it quite a few years ago.  We timed our search to be slightly earlier in the season than theirs.

You can find more details and many photos in my Blog at:

May you and yours be safe from fires, smoke and viruses!

Neil

Neil Björklund

Eugene, Oregon

www.butterfliesoforegon.com