Next Generation Software Defined Radios (SDRs) - BBRF103, RX-666, RX888, etc NextGenSDRs@groups.ioNext generation Software Defined Radios (SDRs)
This group is about a new class of SDR receivers that typically have these characteristics:
- 16bit ADC
- maximum sample rate >= 32Msps
- large bandwidth computer connection (USB 3 or Gigabit Ethernet)
- relatively inexpensive (currently in the US $170-$250 range; possibly less in the future)
Topics discussed in this group will cover these items:
- details on the hardware and firmware used in these SDRs
- listening experience (performance, tips and useful tricks, etc)
- links to other sources of useful information
- how/where to purchase them (buying related comments)
- ideas and suggestions on how to improve them
- computer/SBC SDR software (and related drivers)
- in other words anything related to this type of 'next generation SDRs'
- 159 Members
- 53 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.