NanoVNA V2 user group / Official support forum
This is the official support forum/user group for the NanoVNA V2, which is a low cost 3GHz T/R VNA (vector network analyzer). It is not based on ttrftech's NanoVNA design but a new from scratch design using 2 ADF4350 to cover up to 3GHz and Si5351 to cover down to 50kHz. Compared to the original ttrftech design, V2 uses only the fundamental signal for measurements and achieves higher dynamic range.
There is only one official NanoVNA V2 groups.io forum, which is NanoVNAV2@groups.io. All other groups are unofficial and you will only get support on this forum. Check the official website for user groups and social media pages:
You can check your hardware revision by selecting CONFIG > VERSION in the menu.
Please see https://nanorfe.com/nanovna-versions.html
There are many clones of the NanoVNA V2. While they are all based on the earliest V2.2 design, some differ in parts used and may not be compatible with the official firmware. To ensure you get a supported hardware version, see official stores below.
|2020/10||4 inch display. 4x faster sweep (400 points/s). Up to 80dB dynamic range to 3GHz.|
|2020/10||2x faster sweep (200 points/s). Noise improvements. PCB text still indicates "V2_2".|
|V2.2||2019||The earliest version of the V2 hardware. No longer sold.|
Where to buy
Online (HTML) user manual:
S-A-A-2 menu map:
Usage and operation of the V2 is largely identical to the original NanoVNA.
Firmware release history:
- First production release for V2 Plus4
- Enhanced response calibration
|20200525||- Extend lower frequency limit to 10kHz|
|20200501|| - Support TDR up to 201 points
- Allow exiting from USB mode (hold down JOG CENTER/middle button on the device after exiting NanoVNA-QT)
- Fix numeric input (long-press JOG CENTER on the stimulus menu items to enter numeric input)
- Fix bug when all traces are disabled
||- First production release|
NanoVNA-QT (PC software) releases:
NanoVNA Saver is compatible with the NanoVNA V2:
- 574 Members
- 56 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.