Firmware SAA-2N st7796.bin #lcd

Hugo

I just received my SAA-2N with 4" display.
I tried to update the firmware to st7796.bin and I am having problems.
The last version that seems to work well is 20200619. After this, the screen responds very poorly.
Is there a way to solve the problem?

Is there a place where all firmware versions are grouped together?

Thanks!

aleks07111971@...

Did you buy a device for flashing? :)

Hugo

Another more relevant to help me? ;)

Kurt Poulsen

Hugo
I think you have ran into the problem that it is not possible to calibrate the screen expect for using the pushbutton and step to the menu point for calibration of the screen. When so done remember to save the setting.
If that is not the case you must explain what you experience
Kind regards
Kurt

I just received my SAA-2N with 4" display.
I tried to update the firmware to st7796.bin and I am having problems.
The last version that seems to work well is 20200619. After this, the screen responds very poorly.
Is there a way to solve the problem?

Is there a place where all firmware versions are grouped together?

Thanks!

Hugo

Thanks Kurt!

Everything is restored! The screen is now working. 20200916 Is installed.

Merci!! :D

Kurt Poulsen

My Pleasure 😊

Everything is restored! The screen is now working. 20200916 Is installed.

Merci!! :D

Siegfried Jackstien

You should try the new 2009 version... That has interpolation added
Dg9bfc sigi

Am 26.09.2020 02:38 schrieb Kurt Poulsen <kurt@hamcom.dk>:

My Pleasure 😊

Everything is restored! The screen is now working. 20200916  Is installed.

Merci!! :D

Kurt Poulsen

Hi Siegfried
I think I already do, but give me please a link
I am using one version DiSloard released which cures the 1 dB toogling issue I reported several times
Kind regards
Kurt

You should try the new 2009 version... That has interpolation added Dg9bfc sigi

Am 26.09.2020 02:38 schrieb Kurt Poulsen <kurt@hamcom.dk>:

My Pleasure 😊

Everything is restored! The screen is now working. 20200916 Is installed.

Merci!! :D

Corneliu

Is the nanovna-v2-20200926-v2.74 working with SAA2N ?

Regards,
Corneliu

Siegfried Jackstien

yess ...

tested on v2 modded with 4 inch and tested on saa2n (actually besides switch position and n socket adaptor they are identical)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 26.09.2020 um 11:53 schrieb Corneliu via groups.io:

Is the nanovna-v2-20200926-v2.74 working with SAA2N ?

Regards,
Corneliu

DiSlord

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 02:27 AM, Kurt Poulsen wrote:

Hi Siegfried
I think I already do, but give me please a link
I am using one version DiSloard released which cures the 1 dB toogling issue I
reported several times
Kind regards
Kurt
Last Released firmware contain my interpolation feature + some more, better use it
https://github.com/nanovna/NanoVNA-V2-firmware/releases

Siegfried Jackstien

Yes... Latest release from 26 09... Works superb...
Dg9bfc sigi

Am 26.09.2020 15:25 schrieb DiSlord <dislordlive@gmail.com>:

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 02:27 AM, Kurt Poulsen wrote:

Hi Siegfried
I think I already do, but give me please a link
I am using one version DiSloard released which cures the 1 dB toogling
issue I
reported several times
Kind regards
Kurt
Last Released firmware contain my interpolation feature + some more,
better use it
https://github.com/nanovna/NanoVNA-V2-firmware/releases

Siegfried Jackstien

YES YES YES

if a device allows fw upgrades ... then definitely ...

dg9bfc sigi