Build a 4" NanoVNA V2.74 in aluminium case #design #enclosure #hardware #lcd #buying

@blackmagic

Hi,

I have build my version of the NanoVNA V2, in short it is in a hammond aluminium case with 4" Display and 4000 mAh battery.

Currently selling some on tindie: https://www.tindie.com/products/blackmagic/4-nanovna-v274-metal-housing-4000mah-battery/

Isidro Berniol

Hi,

looks nice :-)

Do you have a red unit for sale?

How fast could it get to me here in Germany?

How do you get it managed to bring the angeled surface of the sides to a 90° angle?

Du you cut the holes on a mill?

Regards,

Isidro

Am 24.08.2020 um 21:26 schrieb ersoz@directbox.com:

Hi,

I have build my version of the NanoVNA V2, in short it is in a hammond aluminium case with 4" Display and 4000 mAh battery.

Currently selling some on tindie: https://www.tindie.com/products/blackmagic/4-nanovna-v274-metal-housing-4000mah-battery/

@blackmagic

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 09:58 PM, Isidro Berniol wrote:

Isidro
Hi Isidro,

If I send it tomorrow with DHL it should arrive in 2 maximum 3 days to you.
I am in Germany too. 😃
The holes are drilled and filed.

Regards,
Blackmaigc

Sam Reaves

Will you offer the case alone for the 4" display?

Sam
W3OHM

@blackmagic

The case alone is useless, there are 3d printed parts needed and modifications to vna, display and so on. Unfortunately plug and play is not possible.

Regards,
Blackmaigc

Sam Reaves

I see nothing that a Ham/Engineer can't do if he had the complete set of
parts. I have all of the electrical items. It makes no sense for people to
buy another unit just to get the case.

Sam Reaves
ARS W3OHM
Owner and Moderator of:
LeCroy Owners Group on Groups.io (Current and Future Group)
Electronics and Mechanical Hardware Design Engineering Manager
Andritz Rolls Global Research Center (RETIRED)