New York City District ARES NYCDistrictARES@groups.io
New York City District ARES is an all-volunteer organization encompassing all five NYC county ARES groups. We are affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL® the National Organization of Amateur Radio Operators), dedicated to providing Public Service radio communications by FCC Licensed Amateur Radio Operators during times of emergency through our served agencies who include the American Red Cross, The Salvation Army, Brookdale University Hospital, and the National Weather Service’s Skywarn Program.
We hold a WEEKLY NET on 147.270 / +600Khz / PL 141.3 Monday evenings at 8:30pm through the generous facilities of the W2ABC repeater.
This group was created to facilitate an exchange of information and ideas that are relevant to the Amateur Radio Emergency Service
Please visit our Website at: http://www.NYCDistrictARES.org
NYC District ARES EC - Bob Jordan (KD2BQM)
- 6 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]