NYC-Railroad@groups.ioThe New York Central System .. One of the great railways of the 20th Century. Home of the Great Steel Fleet of passenger trains, including the well known 20th Century Limited. Known as The Water Level Route, serving customers between New York/Boston and Chicago.
NYC-Railroad@yahoogroups.com is a place to discuss the New York Central Railroad's US operations, including the Boston & Albany, Pittsburgh & Lake Erie, Peoria & Eastern, among others, as well as its Canadian divisions through Southern Ontario as well as the branch to Ottawa.
Discussion is not limited solely to rail operations, since the NYC had significant marine and trucking operations as well. Current equipment spottings are encouraged. The only restrictions are that the information relates to the NYC or other lines operating under its flag. Modellers, historians and anyone with an interest in the NYC family of railways are welcome.
It is requested that all members have their name clearly displayed in their messages - either by signing the bottom of their message or their email address clearly indicates their name..
- 1,226 Members
- 10,836 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: NYC-Railroad@groups.io
- Subscribe: NYC-Railroademail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: NYC-Railroadfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: NYC-Railroademail@example.com
- Help: NYC-Railroadfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #file-notice 6 Topics
- #m497 3 Topics
- #800-972 1 Topics
- #8209-8222 1 Topics
- #s 1 Topics
- #'s 1 Topics