NY-TROYIRISH@groups.ioThe Troy Irish Genealogy Society (TIGS) is an organization whose main purpose is to collect, share, and preserve genealogy information. This list is for sharing information of our ancestors in the Troy, NY and surrounding communities, Irish or not.
- 112 Members
- 63 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.