Northwest Nonprofit Networking NWNonprofitNetworking@groups.io
Welcome to NORTHWEST NONPROFIT NETWORKING, an email group (i.e., listserv) moderated by 501 Commons as part of its free Information & Referral Program.
WHAT TO POST: This group is for messages that advance nonprofits in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. You can post questions, request information, search for people or organizations, and list jobs, volunteer opportunities, and consulting gigs/RFPs. You can also announce trainings, publications, and other resources. You can include web links and files in your posts.
CONDUCT: Be professional in your posts, respectful in your replies, and always avoid editorializing. Replies must be constructive and directly relevant to the original post (stay on topic). Avoid using the group to reply to one person. Instead, contact that person directly, outside of the group, using the email address in their message.
FREQUENCY OF MESSAGES ABOUT THE SAME THING: In consideration of subscribers’ time, promotional messages about the same topic (e.g., a training, a job opening) will only be posted at least 2 weeks apart and for no more than 4 times.
WHAT DOESN'T BELONG: Don't post information that is of a personal nature or isn't pertinent to the management and operations of nonprofits in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. All content is posted under the discretion of the moderator, but responsibility for accuracy, relevance, and appropriateness rests solely with the person posting. If you don't abide by these policies, you will be warned once, and then removed from the group.
JOINING THIS GROUP: 1) Send a request to the "Subscribe" email address: NWNonprofitNetworkingfirstname.lastname@example.org and 2) include a sentence or two about your tie to the nonprofit sector. This group was designed to benefit regional nonprofits only. Please respect this purpose and don’t subscribe if you are not active with nonprofit organizations in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho.
POSTING TO THIS GROUP: Once approved, you can send messages to the "Post" email address: NWNonprofitNetworking@groups.io. The listserv moderator will review the message. Approved messages will be posted to the website and distributed via email to the all members.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? For general questions or comments about the group, or concerns about a post, send feedback to the "Group Owner" below. (Do NOT send them to the “Post” email address below.)
ADDITIONAL FREE RESOURCES
- VISIT the Nonprofit Resource Directory for vetted nonprofit specialists, tools and best practices, a map of Northwest venues, and more.
- VISIT Learning Connections for trainings, conferences/gatherings, coaching and career resources for nonprofit professionals.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]