Wiking News

cfritschle

I probably should have waited for Markus to post this, but the Wiking announcement for "Neuheiten Spielwarenmesse 2020 - 1:87" included new tooling for a Hanomag wheel loader.  Here is the information from the email:

Carter

Markus Schiavo

Hello
Yes, Carter was faster than me ;-)
But in April there will be a new color variant of the Wiking VW T1.
See the link below.
https://blog.wiking-neuheiten.de/wiking-spielwarenmesse-2020/

Markus