Topics

New from Showcase Miniatures

cfritschle

Edited

Walter and Debbie Vail from Showcase Miniatures sent out a very encouraging Merry Christmas email this morning, which happened to include a very appropriate announcement of a new vehicle model.  I hope they don't mind me plagiarizing a portion of their announcement and posting it here!  :)

"The Grumman LLV Mail Truck Kit in N Scale.  This kit features a resin body, cast pewter frame and details, etched stainless steel doors and mirrors, water-slide decals, laser cut glazing and detailed instructions.  The doors can be positioned opened or closed.  To avoid any issues, we have modified the decals to be more generic as is pictured here."

"And, to make our postal topic complete, this N Scale mailbox set.  The kit includes pewter castings and etched stainless steel details."

I compressed their photos a bit, and I know mailboxes are not vehicles, but the two are inseparable, especially this time of year.

Thank you Walter and Debbie, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Carter

cfritschle

The Grumman LLV mail truck kits are now available from Showcase Miniatures!  https://www.showcaseminiatures.net/n_scale/n_scale_vehicles/138.html

Carter