Lemke Spring News

Markus Schiavo

https://lemkecollection.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Lemke-Neuheiten-Fru%CC%88hjahr-2022.pdf

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

cfritschle

Thank you Markus!

I am thinking of trying to modify the pop-up on one of the VW T2 campers to be more reflective of the VW T2 campers I see in the U.S.  With most of those, the pop-up goes straight up and the top remains parallel with the roof of the van. It seems like all one would need to do is remove the "angled" pop-up on the Lemke model, and replace the sides of the pop-up with four pieces of styrene strips that are the appropriate width.  The original pop-up roof could then be attached to the styrene strips.  I wonder if it could even be made to raise and lower?

Carter