Lemke News

Markus Schiavo

Lemke News

Under the miNis brand, the MAN F90 truck comes as a garbage truck with a Vario-Press body as a new design (incl. garbage can). In addition, other color variants of various buses, from the VW T2 / T3 and the Liebherr 2-way excavator.

https://lemkecollection.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Lemke-Neuheiten-2022-WEB.pdf

Markus

cfritschle

Thank you Markus!  I never was able to download a pdf catalog for the new models Lemke announced in 2021.

Carter

Markus Schiavo

let's see if the link works

https://www.lemkecollection.de/media/files_public/shhftgnow/LEMKE%20Neuheiten%202021.pdf

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

Von: cfritschle <cfritschle@...>
Datum: 30.01.22 17:03 (GMT+01:00)
An: NScaleVehicleAssociation@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [NScaleVehicleAssociation] Lemke News

Thank you Markus!  I never was able to download a pdf catalog for the new models Lemke announced in 2021.

Carter

Markus Schiavo

But now it should work with the Lemke innovations 2021 ;-)

https://www.besserepreise.com/downloadcenter/2021/LEMKE_Neuheiten_2021.pdf

Am 30.01.2022 um 20:15 schrieb Bruce Alcock:

The first link worked for me, this latest gives a 404 – page not found.

-bruce

Markus Schiavo

And so that we don't get bored, here are the new products for autumn 2021.
Carter, now it should all be together ;-)

https://www.besserepreise.com/downloadcenter/2021/LEMKE_Herbst_Neuheiten_2021.pdf

Am 31.01.2022 um 06:33 schrieb Markus Schiavo:

But now it should work with the Lemke innovations 2021 ;-)

https://www.besserepreise.com/downloadcenter/2021/LEMKE_Neuheiten_2021.pdf

cfritschle

Thank you!

I really appreciate your "reporting" on the vehicle models the European manufacturers are offering.  Many of those models never make it into U.S. hobby shops.

Carter

Markus Schiavo

Hi, everyone
February 1st, 2022 will be here in a few hours.
It's time for the latest update of the encyclopedia.
Seven new manufacturers have been added and many new images and data have been added.
Have fun browsing,
Markus

Am 31.01.2022 um 18:00 schrieb cfritschle:

Thank you!

I really appreciate your "reporting" on the vehicle models the European manufacturers are offering.  Many of those models never make it into U.S. hobby shops.

Carter
_._,_._,_

Markus Schiavo