Artitec News 2022

Markus Schiavo

https://artitec.nl/artitec-noviteiten-2022-totaaloverzicht/

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

cfritschle

Markus,

Thank you for the link.  I can definitely use the 3-point mounted spray tank and boom!

And, I noticed that the spray boom on the HO scale version "unfolds" (extends) to the spray position.  I suppose it is too much to hope that the N scale version will do the same.

Carter

Markus Schiavo

Hello
If I correctly translate the Dutch text on their site, then you can open it manually. Markus

https://artitec.nl/nieuw-2022-n-schaal/

Am 03.02.2022 um 07:37 schrieb cfritschle:

Markus,

Thank you for the link.  I can definitely use the 3-point mounted spray tank and boom!

And, I noticed that the spray boom on the HO scale version "unfolds" (extends) to the spray position.  I suppose it is too much to hope that the N scale version will do the same.

Carter

George Hewitt

Markus
You can also change the Nederland flag to English and the site does the translation.  Or use chrome’s translation option.
They make some lovely models and I just wish N scale was as well supplied as HO.

George

George Hewitt
0404391400

If I correctly translate the Dutch text on their site, then you can open
it manually. Markus

https://artitec.nl/nieuw-2022-n-schaal/

Am 03.02.2022 um 07:37 schrieb cfritschle:
> Markus,
>
> Thank you for the link.  I can definitely use the 3-point mounted
> spray tank and boom!
>
> And, I noticed that the spray boom on the HO scale version "unfolds"
> (extends) to the spray position.  I suppose it is too much to hope
> that the N scale version will do the same.
>
> Carter

cfritschle

George,

Thank you for the suggestion.  While this link does not show the 2022 announcements, it will take you to the N scale vehicles that were announced in 2021 or earlier, and it is in English.  https://www.artitecshop.com/en/vehicles/n-1160/

You can also see which N scale vehicles are currently available (Order), and which vehicles are out of stock (Notify me).

I am sure everyone but me knew how to do that!  :(

Carter