Artitec News

Markus Schiavo

cfritschle

Markus,

Thank you for the link.  The locotracteur is intriguing.  Since it appears to have a steering wheel, I wonder if that is an early version of what is now known as a trackmobile?

And I am not sure what the prototype is for the 7 ton forklift, it looks like it could probably used anywhere.

Carter

On 1/27/2021 11:36 PM, Markus Schiavo wrote:
Hello

Artitec's innovations are now online.

https://artitec.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Artitec_Neuheiten_Folder_2021_A4_20210127.pdf

Markus

cfritschle

The HO model of the forklift clearly shows it is a Hyster, and online photos suggest it is possibly a Hyster S150 from the 1970s or 1980s.

Carter

cfritschle

MB Klein (ModelTrainStuff) now has the models from their January 2020 and January 2021 Artitec New Model Announcements listed on their website.

https://www.modeltrainstuff.com/search?search_query_adv#/filter:custom_scale:N/sort:sortable_date_created:desc/filter:brand:Artitec

While none of these models are currently in stock at MB Klein, you can sign up to be notified when they do arrive.  This appears to be a non-committal pre-order system.

Carter

cfritschle

Two of the models Artitec announced in 2021 (the GMC 353 crane and the Hyster 7-ton fork lift) are now available at DM-Toys.

https://www.dm-toys.de/en/list/category/vehicles/manufacturer/Artitec.html

With all of the shipping bottlenecks, I am not sure how many weeks or months before these models show up at U.S. hobby shops.

Carter

cfritschle

Oops, the GMC 353 crane is a restock of a model that was announced in 2018.  Only the Hyster fork lift is "New" from the 2021 announcement.

Carter