Photo Comparisons of Atlas and River Point Station N Scale Pickups

cfritschle

Edited

A photo album has been created that contains comparison photos of the Atlas 1973-75 Ford F-100 pickup, the Atlas 1997-2003 Ford F-150 pickup, and the River Point Station 1992-98 Ford F-250 pickup.

The most recent release of the Atlas 1997 Ford F-150 was January 2018, which was followed by the first release of the Atlas 1973 F-100 in February.  The River Point Station F-250 was released in September 2019, so all three of these pickups could still be available from your favorite hobby source.

https://groups.io/g/NScaleVehicleAssociation/album?id=235539

Carter

cfritschle

How embarrassing!  The RPS Ford F-250 was released in September 2019.

On 12/18/2019 2:07 PM, cfritschle wrote:

A photo album has been created that contains comparison photos of the Atlas 1973-75 Ford F-100 pickup, the Atlas 1997-2003 Ford F-150 pickup, and the River Point Station 1992-98 Ford F-250 pickup.

The most recent release of the Atlas 1997 Ford F-150 was January 2018, which was followed by the first release of the Atlas 1973 F-100 in February.  The River Point Station F-250 was released in September 2019, so all three of these pickups could still be available from your favorite hobby source.

https://groups.io/g/NScaleVehicleAssociation/album?id=235539

Carter

Kelly&John Lowry

Did they Sell the regular cab pickup too, or is that white one a kitbash?

Kelly&John Lowry

Doh, guess I should learn to read.

cfritschle

No problem.  I am still trying to learn how Groups.io handles photos.  When I posted them, I did not know one would have to scroll down in order to read the caption.  I don't think it was that way on Yahoo, but there are a lot of features of Groups.io that are superior to anything that Yahoo offered.

Carter