Northern Pacific Railway Fans NPRailway@groups.io
Group DescriptionA place to talk history of the Northern Pacific Railway and it's predecessors. Share photos, collected artifacts, memories and anything else associated with the NP. Remember the Main Street of the Northwest. The ever famous Vista Domes of the North Coast Limited. The Red, White and Blue slogan box cars "SHARE IN FREEDOM!"
The Northern Pacific Railway Group is neither affiliated with any historical organization, nor endorsed by any other group. Opinions and views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of that person making the post.
- 416 Members
- 1,724 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.