Northern NY Birds NNYBirds@groups.ioA discussion area for amateur to expert birders to report rare, unusual, or simply interesting bird sightings in Northern NY. This would include the Adirondacks, St. Lawrence, Tug Hill, Eastern Lake Ontario, and Lake Champlain areas. Loosely, anywhere east of Lake Ontario/I-81 and north of I-90. Relevant cross-postings from neighboring groups are also encouraged.
- 695 Members
- 14,521 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 2 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]