Re: End of an Era - new NJUnion email group

W David Samuelsen

Another list with NO mention of genealogy or Rootsweb in description, hence "not found"

David Samuelsen

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:36 AM Robin M <rlcww3@...> wrote:

Hey, NJUnion coordinator here! We do have an email group and a Facebook page in addition to the website. The new email group was started January 11. I emailed all active email addresses from Rootsweb list, but I know sometimes people miss it.

To join, send an email to NJunion+subscribe@groups.io

If you’re a subscriber, email NJUnion group at NJunion@groups.io

Homepage for email group: https://groups.io/g/NJunion

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NJUnionGenWeb/