NJ Strategic Executive Networking Group (NJSENG) NJSENG@groups.io
The New Jersey Strategic Executives Networking Group (NJ-SENG) is "C" level executives and their direct reports,looking to make meaningful business contacts across all functions and industries. Membership is free.Potential members should send their resume to MartyLatman@gmail.com:
NJ-SENG Mission is to provide a professional forum to enable senior executive members to get to know one another and generously support each other's individual business and career goals.
* Be a senior level, cross-disciplinary resource to meet member's unique needs by:
Consistently and proactively exchanging job search information
Assisting in resolving individual's issues/problems.
Foster the building of meaningful, long-term relationships.
Ensure that each meeting attendee takes away at least one piece of assistance that will facilitate their search.
Continually evolving to meet members' needs.
Recent "C" level Executive and their direct reports
All NJSENG meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Our meetings are currently being held virtually due to Covid -19. When appropriate we will have our meetings at:
155 Linwood Avenue
Parlor Room on the 1st Floor
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
The meetings will start at 6:30pm and will end no later than 8:30pm.
You need to reserve your seat in advance to attend our meetings. Please reserve your seat by sending an email to our chairman, Marty Latman. His email is MartyLatman@gmail.com with the Subject line: NJSENG Seat Reservation
You can also Join the NJ-SENG LinkedIn Group. Go to WWW.LinkedIn.Com/Groups/66240/
- 180 Members
- 47 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.