February 3-4 Show Baltimore Area

Matt Picciotto

You're invited to our Free-mo setup February 3-4 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds, just north of Baltimore. Setup is Friday afternoon Feb 2 2-8 PM, but we can accommodate Saturday morning arrivals too.

The show is in Timonium, in the Cow Palace and we have plenty of room. We are one of the many display layouts at the Great Scale Models Train Show so there is on-premises shopping for those interested in that. In addition to that MB Klein's storefront is nearby (1-2 miles) and is open on Saturday.

Timonium is where the Baltimore beltway I-695 and I-83 meet. This means it has easy access to I-95, especially coming from NYC/Philadelphia, and coming down out of Harrisburg/York PA. There are nearby hotels and restaurants. There is even a Baltimore trolley system station behind the show hall for your riding pleasure.

We are a small group so what is important to me is reliable track mileage. Scenery is desired but we can tolerate work in progress so long as the track and wiring is ok. This is an excellent opportunity to test out new construction against known good modules.

If interested or for more info email me clarenceguenther@...

Here is a link to the train show www.gsmts.com/

Thanks,
Clarence Guenther