Re: Free-Mo Clinic - Sat. Dec 16, 2017

Michael Prokop

Hey Jim thanks. I think we had a really good clinic, I know I did and it was fun. Be careful about skipping church, some day you'll be looking skyward and calling out, "Lord why did I ever get involved in Free-mo?!!!". You'll want a sign from above that you really did do the right thing, and Free-mo is great! As you saw yesterday on the benefits slide in the presentation, you meet new people, make new friends and experiences and generally have fun. I know I do! Thanks for attending and contact me anytime with any questions or thoughts about Free-mo.
Mike P.

On Dec 17, 2017, at 1:05 AM, jimhand@... [NJFree-mo] <NJFree-mo@...> wrote:

Thanks for taking the time today to teach us about freemo and letting us explore your modules. You were very helpful despite being continually bombarded with questions. Your modules were inspiring, I will have to skip church and hit Home Depot tommorow and pick up some plywood and foam to get building.

JimHand

Join NJFree-mo@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.