Christmas Lunch

Matt Picciotto

All;

A few of us long time members of Capitol Free-mo have been discussing a Christmas lunch get together. We have a set a date and a location. Exact restaurant and time TBD. But on Saturday December 9th several of us, with the occasional spouse will be meeting at Union Station in Washington DC. (There was some talk of dining in Chinatown as well...) Come join us and talk trains and modules. It'll be a nice little side excursion as our next Capitol Free-mo meet isn't until the next GSMTS in Timonium in February. I know at least a few of us plan to Metro in. Longer distance could Amtrak or there is a parking garage there. Not far away is one terminus of the DC Streetcar line, for those looking to expand their transportation themed sight seeing.  If you are interested in joining us please email me at Rustman_mv@... and I'll get a round robin email going to solidify time and location.

Thanks,

Matt Picciotto

Capitol Free-mo

Join NJFree-mo@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.