Re: Module Inspection

Patrick OConnor

Hi Mike! Thank you for reaching out. Definitely would like to talk to you about HO free-mo. I currently model n scale using the t-Trak modules. As part of Northern NJ N-Trak, they have moved on to t-Trak, which actually made it possible for me to get in to model railroading.

That being said, I have always had an interest in HO, still in possession of my childhood HO trains. I didn’t know about free-mo until a recent train show and this sparked my interest in HO again. I like the “realism” of it.

I have heard about the NMRA meet in Mahrah, I will work on getting a Module done before then.

Cell Phone is 201-554-4563. We’ll talk soon.

Thanks again,
Pat

On Apr 27, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Michael Prokop via Groups.Io <njwrr@...> wrote:

Hi Pat
Glad to hear your building a Free-mo module. Most if not all of the Free-mo guys in this group live in south and west Jersey. So distance is definitely an issue. I would, however, like to offer you any help you may need in planning your module. My contact info is below. By the way a few of us are planning on attending the NMRA meet next September with our Free-mo modules which is going to be held up in Mahwah. If you have a module you may consider attending. I can give you details as necessary.
If you'd like, send me an email with your phone number and we can talk about Free-mo.
Mike Prokop
Cell 6096102687
I model the Reading Railroad's Linden Street Freight Station in Camden NJ on my Free-mo module.

On Apr 20, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Patrick OConnor <patmoconnor@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

I am new to HO Free-mo and am interested in building my first module. Anyone live in/near northwest Morris County? When finished, I would like to have an experienced member come and make sure everything is good.

Thank you for the help!
Pat

Join NJFree-mo@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.