Re: Module Inspection

Michael Prokop

Hi Pat
Glad to hear your building a Free-mo module. Most if not all of the Free-mo guys in this group live in south and west Jersey. So distance is definitely an issue. I would, however, like to offer you any help you may need in planning your module. My contact info is below. By the way a few of us are planning on attending the NMRA meet next September with our Free-mo modules which is going to be held up in Mahwah. If you have a module you may consider attending. I can give you details as necessary.
If you'd like, send me an email with your phone number and we can talk about Free-mo.
Mike Prokop
Cell 6096102687
I model the Reading Railroad's Linden Street Freight Station in Camden NJ on my Free-mo module.

On Apr 20, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Patrick OConnor <patmoconnor@...> wrote:

Hello Group,

I am new to HO Free-mo and am interested in building my first module. Anyone live in/near northwest Morris County? When finished, I would like to have an experienced member come and make sure everything is good.

Thank you for the help!
Pat

Join NJFree-mo@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.