North Jersey Cruisers Motorcycle Club NJCMC@groups.io
The North Jersey Cruisers Motorcycle Club (NJCMC) is an AMA Chartered Social Motorcycle Club and was established in 1997. The Club is currently based in Ringwood, NJ. We meet most Sundays (April - October) at the Dunkin Donuts on Skyline Drive in Ringwood, NJ. NJCMC is a riding club and we rack up decent mileage on our rides throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT. Rides are generally 140 - 250 miles round trip with a lunch stop and several rest stops included.
Ride Leaders/Road Captains set their own pace and have different riding styles, making each ride somewhat of a different experience. One or two overnight rides are usually included on the ride schedule each year.
All experienced motorcycle riders are welcome to join, regardless of the make/model of their motorcycles. Our motto is "ALL BIKERS WELCOME, NO ATTITUDES ALLOWED".
For more information, visit our website at njcmc.com.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.