A couple research studies with pay!

Bonnie Lucas

Hello,

Researchers at Clemson University are currently soliciting responses for an online survey to gauge the opinions of people who are blind or visually impaired regarding ridesharing services. This is the first of two surveys on this subject. Your participation will help engineers and policymakers better understand the needs and concerns of individuals who are visually impaired in designing ridesharing services and in the writing of related policies.

If you are an individual who is blind or low vision, we would greatly appreciate your participation. Participants will be entered in a drawing for a $300 gift card; we anticipate that approximately 500 people will be entered into the drawing. For additional information regarding the risks and benefits of the survey or to complete the survey itself, please click the link below. The survey information and the survey itself are both screen reader accessible:

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H3eZiQxELYcX89

Thank you,

Aaron Gluck

Clemson University, Research Assistant

1-864-722-9053

amgluck@g.clemson.edu

Clemson University

Hello,

Researchers at Clemson University are currently soliciting responses for an online survey to gauge the opinions of people who are blind or low vision regarding self-driving vehicles. Your participation will help engineers and policymakers better understand the needs and concerns of individuals who are blind or low vision in designing self-driving vehicle technology.

If you are an individual who is blind or low vision, we would greatly appreciate your participation. Participants will be entered in a drawing for a $300 gift card; we anticipate that approximately 1000 people will be entered into the drawing. For additional information regarding the risks and benefits of the survey, or to complete the survey itself, please click the link below. The survey information and the survey itself are both screen reader accessible:

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXyxv5diwJeaVxj

Thank you,

Mengyuan
Human-Centered Computing Graduate Researcher
734-353-9819
mengyuz@...
Clemson University

AVG logo