NFB All State May Meeting

Bonnie Lucas

Greetings to All,

Hope this note finds you coping with the changes we are all experiencing. Please join us on Friday May 8, at 6:00, where we will be able to make plans, enjoy some laughs, share concerns, and hopefully support each other. The agenda is attached.  If there is something you would like to discuss that is not on the Agenda, write or call me before the meeting. If you do not understand how to access the meeting, you may call for instructions, my number is below.

The Zoom invite follows:

NFB of Alaska is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: All State NFB Business Meeting

Time: May 8, 2020 06:00 PM Alaska

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2251408820?pwd=WWxIb2ltS1phRWNYMFNzRnY2TlZRQT09

Meeting ID: 225 140 8820

Password: 2579

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,2251408820#,,1#,2579# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,2251408820#,,1#,2579# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 225 140 8820

Password: 2579

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbb4qceu1.

Bonnie Lucas,

President,

National Federation of the Blind of Alaska

907-301-6808

https://alaskanfb.org/

Join NFBofAlaska@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.