An opportunity for anyone who is interested

Bonnie Lucas

Hello Everyone,

Please find a link below that is for attending a Zoom meeting to learn how the state of Missouri recently conducted a virtual State Convention. Not sure if that is what we will be doing, but it does seem to be a likely possibility. I want to invite anyone on this list to attend because whatever you learn, you may use, to some degree, to help us plan and carry out our State convention, whether it is virtual or live. We are definitely looking for help and ideas!

From Friday, June 5 through Sunday, June 7, the NFB of Missouri had a virtual state convention. This convention was wildly successful, flawlessly executed, and it certainly exceeded my high expectations.

Thursday, June 11

9:00 p.m. EDT | Learning from Our Virtual State Convention

Sponsored by NFB of Missouri, if your affiliate is considering having a virtual convention, we invite you to learn how we did our virtual convention. We will go over our game plan, discuss what went well, and talk about the lessons we learned from hosting this convention.

https://zoom.us/j/7148529230

Meeting ID: 714 852 9230

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,7148529230#)