A meeting you won't want to miss, it's virtual!

Bonnie Lucas

A Hearty Hello to All!

Please find important information about our National Convention and our next All State Meeting. We are doing things virtually both on the National and State-wide level. I hope you are staying healthy and receiving the help and support you need at this difficult time. If you find that you need more support, please feel free to give me a call and I will do all I can to help you get the help you need.

Please note the following:

All-State NFB Monthly Meeting:

Starting this month, meetings will be held on the second Saturday of the month, June 13, beginning at 1:00. We will continue to meet virtually for now. You won’t want to meet this meeting as there could be an important announcement or two.

Bonnie Lucas is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB All State Monthly Meeting
Time: Jun 13, 2020 01:00 PM Alaska

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86338595386

Meeting ID: 863 3859 5386
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,86338595386#

June Presidential Release is available:

The June Presidential Release is available at https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/presidential-releases and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb4gTeNg2PQ.

At least one member of our affiliate attended and reported that it was absolutely the best. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend but plan on listening soon.

National Convention—One Week Left to Register:

Don’t delay; register today at no cost! National Federation of the Blind members are requested and non-members are invited to register for the national convention, taking place July 14 through July 18. Registration gives access to exclusive offers, convention announcements, door prizes, and other exciting content. The deadline to register is June 15. Learn more and register for the national convention today.

(I have received a list of registrants and there about 12, so let’s get registered. Even if you don’t go to every session, most of it will occur on the weekend so most people should be able to get some in. You might win a door prize!)

Lyft Offering Free Rides to Federation Members:

Our rideshare partners at Lyft are continuing to provide us with a general coupon worth $25 per user. The code is being made available for use through July 1. It is to be used to assist any blind person in our affiliate that would benefit from this assistance. I invite you to contact me to receive the code. Please contact me the day before the ride is needed.

Again, reminder of our upcoming National convention. I can help anyone get registered! Please call me if you need help getting signed up. This coming Monday is June 15, the final day of registration.

Join NFBofAlaska@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.