Exciting music event on Zoom!!!

Bonnie Lucas

Live! For one big night! Friday! June 5th! Mountain Time at 5! Nashville hit singer/songwriter JP Williams and Berklee School of Music graduate, online sensation Precious Perez will join Mountain Time at 5 for a special conversation. We might even find a way to hear them perform. Zoom is usually not the best platform for music performance. However, we think we have a plan!

How does a young, blind musician make it in the music industry? These two enormous talents will share with us their stories, schemes, and dreams of stardom. This is a Mountain Time at 5 you do not want to miss!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,5955066474#