Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at 11pm Pacific Time (6am Tuesday 8/3/2020 UTC), for up to two hours.
New England Model Engineering Society (NEMES) NEMES@groups.io
The New England Model Engineering Society is a group for those who enjoy metal working and machining meeting monthly in the New England area. We hold meetings once a month, currently on-line. Our website is located at: neme-s.org. Every year we hold a Model Exhibition Show in February that is very popular locally and draws several visitors.
This group is intended to be a meeting place for both NEMES members, as well as anyone else interested in Model Engineering. We build steam engine, internal combustion engines, heat engines, etc. Welcome to the NEMES Group and checkout our website.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.