Re: Birding camera?

dt

Hi Matt, I considered the 900 when I bought my P610 and it was awesome but I felt a little too heavy for what I wanted. I do know an aquaintance of mine that has one and enjoys it but he often uses it on a monopod.

Diane T

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:15 PM, Matt Shurtliff
<mmscornhusker@...> wrote:
Any insight on Nikon Coolpix p900?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM Steve McIlree <smcilree@...> wrote:
Something I forgot to mention in my suggestions of things to look for in a bridge camera is a viewfinder. That is an absolute must, trying to compose a decent shot in sunlight using the LCD screen is impossible. After I sent off that last message I checked out the great-grandchild of the camera I was fond of and found it is perfect if you are willing to spend that much. The camera is the Panasonic Lumax FZ80K.

 --
Steve McIlree
Owner NEBirds

--