North Alabama Sport Pilot Association NASPA@groups.io
Group DescriptionThe North Alabama Sport Pilot Association (formerly North Alabama Ultralight Association) is dedicated to building and flying ultralight and light sport aircraft. The association is based at Moontown Airport (3M5) in North Alabama near Huntsville.
- 49 Members
- 1,872 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.