Group DescriptionWelcome to the 2019 NARPM State Presidents' list serve! This group was started at the request of those presidents attending the recent Leadership Conference so that you could exchange ideas, references, etc. between yourselves as you work toward building your state NARPM chapters. If you have any questions, please let me know!
Lisa Noon, CAE, RCE
NARPM Deputy Executive Director
(757) 652-3634 (cell) (804) 288-2950 (office)
- 8 Members
- 4 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.