The National Association of Prosecutor Coordinators (NAPC) is the only national professional association of prosecutor coordinators. The NAPC serves all 50 states along with Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. We have two national conferences each year to share and exchange ideas, information and trends that impact state prosecutors. We also support specially trained Resource Prosecutors in the areas of Traffic Safety and Violence Against Women. Our Association is served by a Board of Directors and an Executive Director.
This Forum Group is designed to facilitate interactive discussion on topics relevant to our members.
- 59 Members
- 375 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.