Topics

voting reminders

Dana Nichols <workinglabs@...>

Voting for this year's election ends Thursday, January 27, 2011.  All mailed ballots should have been received by now.  You may vote the mailed ballots online (the username, password, and url for the voting site are at the top of the first page) or mail them back in.  But remember that all mailed ballots must be received by January 27, so leave sufficient time for delivery.  Online voting can be done through January 27.

For those who opted-in to receive ballots electronically, you should have received a reminder email on Friday, January 7, 2011 if you have not yet voted.  You can vote directly from the link in the reminder email.  For the original email, the return address says, “BigPulse Online Voting (NAFA Election)” and is from darrick@...  The subject line is “NAFA FY2011 Election Ballot”.  If you did not receive the reminder email on Friday and did not receive the original email on 12/16/10, please contact me right away so we can have things re-sent.  The emails may have been blocked by your spam filter.

Dana Nichols
NAFA Secretary
workinglabs@...