Voting information for upcoming elections
This year’s election will again be conducted electronically. All voters must have a valid email address on file with NAFA to receive a ballot. Voters include: Club Owners, Regional Directors, Approved and Supervising Judges, and Board Members.
Please see the current rulebook at http://www.flyball.org for the specific vote allocations. There are no changes since last year's election.
1. Go through the email verification process, as done in previous years. The email you receive will also indicate how many votes you have earned for this election.
To do this go to http://www.nafaflyball.com/database/eballot_signup.php , input your name and email address. Once you are found in the database, you’ll be sent a confirmation email.
2. Check your contact info and see your vote count by logging into your NAFA website account http://www.nafaflyball.com/database/public/public_login.php .
You may already have an account if:
- you've performed a limited draw
- you're a judge that has checked their assignments
- you're a Club Owner that has signed up to order multibreed plaques for your club members.
Once logged in, click on the 'My Election Info' link under the 'Election' subheading.
If you don't yet have an account and you'd like one please go here: http://www.nafaflyball.com/database/public/public_account_signup.php to sign up.
Any contact information changes, or any questions about vote counts should be resolved by November 23, 2016.
We are hoping to have ballots sent out by December 1, 2016. Voting will end January 11, 2017 and results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting on January 14, 2017.