Topics

Second Candidate Chat Tonight 8pm EST

Emma Mak

Our second of three candidate chats is scheduled for tonight at 8pm EST.  The chat will happen here (as last time):

http://www.nafaflyball.com/chat-cbox.html

NEW
 for this chat:
We have had feedback that private messaging the moderator in the cBox software has been problematic for people.  For this and future chats, those wishing to ask questions do NOT need to register/login. Questions should now be posed to the moderator in one of three ways:

  • Private message on Facebook Messenger to NAFA's page
  • Private message on Facebook Messenger directly to moderator (NAFA Chairman, Steve Corona)
  • Email to elections@...
The candidates and moderators will still be using the CBox software to post questions and responses live, and will be the only ones that need to login.

If you have any questions please email elections@....

Regards,
Emma Mak
NAFA Elections Committee Chair