Registration for the NAFA Virtual AGM is Now Open

Steve Corona

Virtual AGM Registration Details:

Hello NAFA Flyballers! Hope everyone's New Year is off to a good start!

The NAFA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM CST.

Due to continuing COVID-19 concerns, the AGM will once again be held virtually via Zoom. Following are the details as to how the meeting will be conducted on-line.

1. The meeting will be open to a maximum of 300 connections.
2. If you would like to attend, please supply your name, email, and region on the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/vW8E4pFoAKG8mQrW8

3. To expedite the Q&A portion of the meeting, we are asking that all questions be submitted prior to the call on the form linked above. You may submit a question without attending the call.
4. The deadline to register and/or submit questions is Midnight CST on Thursday, January 20th, 2022.

5. While we highly encourage submitting questions early through the link above, we may, time-permitting, open the call up for a live Q&A at the end of the meeting.

6. Call-in details will be emailed to those that have pre-registered (limited to the first 300 connections) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST.

Thank you,
Steve Corona
NAFA Chairman of the Board