Topics

Plaque spelling needed Regions 1-11

Annie Taylor

Good Morning-
I need confirmation for plaque spellings for the following teams .  Please have one member of each team contact me to confirm spelling of Dog and Handler names.

Thank you !
Annie

Region 1:
F^2 (930)
Rockin Flyball Gang (596)

Region 2:
ACME Flyball Company (504)
Back Draft (603)
Ballderdashers (63)
Bee Town Stingers (1043)
Border Patrol (21)
Crash Test Doggies (217)
Pretty Darn Quick (854)
Rocket Relay (164)
Some Ruff Competition (46)

Region 3:
Animal Inn (2)
Balls Out (400)
Happy Hurdlers (30)
Makin' Trax (36)
Stack Attack (817)

Region 4:
BC Boomerangs (142)
Bordering on Insanity-Midwest (565)
Harmony Flyball (975)
High Fives (327)
Ruff Position (459)
Synergy (800)

Region 5:
Barkworthy (885)
Canines in Action (375)
K-9 Kommotion (89)
Lone Star Ruffnecks (406)
RUSH! (1035)
Special  Fources (841)
Texas Twisters (642)

Region 6:
Blazin' K9's (804)
Crazy Train (757)
K9 Outlaws (971)
Orange Crush (109)

Region 7:
Acceleration (927)
Animal House (891)
Cascade Comets (215)
Dogwood Pacesetters (42)
Fierce Flyers Flyball Club (932)
Kings (112)
Rip It Up (987)
Stumptown Racers (903)
The X-Fidos (387)
Unorthodogs (761)

Region 8:
Breakaway Flyball (1011)
C.O.K.C. High Flyers (43)
Can-Do Agility Team (52)
Flyball N~R~G (674)
High Octane Flyball (1021)
KAOS (258)
Misconduct (1012)
Prairie P.D.Q. Dogsports (133)
Ruff Riders (78)

Region 9:
Blockade Runners (198)
DogGoneFast (233)
Double Dog Dare (583)
First In Flight (223)
Fur Fun (171)
Go Dog Go (493)
On Your Bark (606)
Pawmetto Pack (480)

Region 10:
Carleton County Flyball (849)
F.A.M.E. (73)
Fast 'n FURious (266)
Maple Leaps (533)
On My Go! (1002)
Paws On Deck (601)

Region 11:
Terminal Velocity (920)

Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC-I  Enjoying Retirement
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx, TFWC
Tattle   Evil~Rotten  BS FM, TFP II
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren"  FDCH-S, TFE I
Stormfront's Boy with a Golden Ticket "Charlie"  Crazy rescue puppy
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC  5/24/08~ 5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013

--
Andrea L. "Annie" Taylor
North American Flyball Association, Inc. (R) Awards and Scoring
Ruckus Border/Border FG60K, TFFC
Fuller's Mesquite Moxie "Moxie Princess" BC Onyx,TFWC
Tattle   Evil BS FMX, TFP III
Stormfront's Advanced Warning "Siren" FM, TFE II
Stormfront's Boy With A Golden Ticket "Charlie" FDCH,
And my Angels Thoroughly enjoying life at the bridge
Stormfront's Too Cool For You ! "Ice"  aka - Piggy FDCH-S, TF-III
Was taken far to soon by Lymphoma 11/27/09~1/13/12
OT's Unbridled Twitch  "Twitterpate" FM, TFFC
Taken Far too Soon by Bone Marrow Cancer
 5/24/2008 ~5/29/13
Lacey Jane BC FG40K, TFPI (Best Black, White, Brown Dog Ever!)
Liver and Heart Failure     8/4/2000~ 6/3/2013