Topics

New Candidate Chat program!

Kim Davis

Our first candidate chat is scheduled for November 29th (tomorrow night) at 7:00 pm CST!

We are using CBox for the candidate chats.  The chats will take place here:

http://www.nafaflyball.com/chat-cbox.html

Please visit the page prior to the first chat to create a login and familiarize yourself with how the software works.  There are instructions at the top of the page.  All questions must go to the moderator.  The moderator for the first chat will be Emma Mak.

Please note that Cbox only allows you to private message moderators or administrators (those with a star icon beside their name).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Election Committee at elections@....

Thank you.

Avast logo