NAFA Virtual AGM Registration Information
Happy New Year NAFA Flyballers!
The NAFA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM CST.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will be held virtually via Zoom. Following are the details as to how the meeting will be conducted on-line.
1. The meeting will be open to a maximum of 300 connections.
2. If you would like to attend, please supply your name, email, and region on the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/vW8E4pFoAKG8mQrW8
3. To expedite the Q&A portion of the meeting, we are asking that all questions be submitted prior to the call on the form linked above. You may submit a question without attending the call.
4. The deadline to register and/or submit questions is Midnight CST on Friday, January 15th, 2021.
5. There will be no questions accepted during the call.
6. Call-in details will be emailed at Noon CST on January 16, 2021 to those that have pre-registered (limited to the first 300 connections).
NAFA Chairman of the Board