Topics

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, be prepared to be amazed and delighted ...

Kim Davis

At the 2015 NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic!

Step right on up, enter those teams and be a part of the biggest Flyball Racing Arena on Earth!

Our August 28th closing date is coming up soon and you’ll want to get your entries in!

Prepare to be spellbound watching & waiting for new world records!

Be delighted at all kinds of shopping!  Visit with old friends from many regions!

Get those entries in and we’ll see you in October! Check out the crating map and see who's already set to appear!

http://www.nafacanam.com/

Yours truly,

The NAFA CanAm Flyball Classic Ringmasters