Topics

Get To Know Your Candidates!

Steve Corona

Election News - Get to Know Your Candidates!

Biographies for the four Board of Directors candidates have been posted to the NAFA Blog. You can find them here: https://nafaflyball.com/NAFAblog/category/getting-to-know-the-candidates/

This year we are going to use a slightly different format than our usual BoD Nominee chats. The new format will consist of two written Q & A sessions and one live online chat. The Q & A sessions will consist of NAFA members submitting questions for the candidates. The Election Committee will compile the questions (weeding out any duplicates) and then submit them to the candidates. Candidates will have one week to submit their answers back to the election committee. Those answers will then be published on the NAFA Blog. The one live online Chat will continue to run as it has in the past. Below is the timeline for these sessions.

1. First Round - Written Q & A
a. Questions will be solicited from the members November 24-28.
b. Candidates’ answers will be posted December 8.

2. Live Online Chat
a. Mid December (exact date TBD)

3. Second Round - Written Q & A
a. Questions will be solicited from the members December 21 - 27
b. Candidates’ answers will be posted January 5

To submit questions please send an e-mail with your name, region and club name to: elections@...

NAFA reserves the right to deny submissions should they be deemed to violate our Code of Conduct.