Come One, Come All!

Kim Davis

Yep – Lone Star Ruffnecks is once again proud to be hosting our ‘Let Freedom Race XVIII’ flyball tournament, held at NRG Center on July 22, 23, 24!

 All classes will be available to enter!

Of course, we won’t be the only event happening, as we’re once again playing flyball during one of the nation’s largest dog shows -- the Houston World Series of Dog Shows (July 20-24).

http://houstondogshows.com/ .

Confirmation/Breed Judging, Barn Hunt, Canine Frisbee, Check the AKC website for trial information.And don't forget the McScotty Market!

Sanctioning information:

http://www.flyball.org/database/report_tournament_detail.php?event=22040600&year=2022

http://www.flyball.org/database/report_tournament_detail.php?event=22040601&year=2022

Start planning your shopping list and your club’s team line ups!

Thanks to all that participate each year and those that hopefully will join us for the first time!

Send any questions to kimberleesudavis@... ,

Thank you!

Kim Davis

Lone Star Ruffnecks

Kim Davis

We have news! The closing date for Let Freedom Race XVIII has been extended to June 13th!

Thanks to all!

Kim Davis