Topics

Candidate for the Board of Directors

Kim Davis

Ladies and Gentlemen,

NAFA would like to introduce Kathy Haney from Region 16 as a candidate for the Board of Directors. After the 1st candidate chat this past weekend, we were informed that Kathy had been nominated but not included in the original slate of candidates. Her nomination letter is included below and we thank her, and all the nominees for their dedication to the sport of flyball.

Thank you,
North American Flyball Association

You can view all the nominations here:

Kathy's nomination letter:

I would like to nominate Kathy Haney for the Board of Directors of NAFA. She would be an excellent candidate. She has been playing flyball for 16 years. She has successfully run her own team for 10 years. Surf City's tournaments are one of the best run tournament on the west coast. She's organized, compassionate and a great leader. All these skills would help her be a great board member. The west coast needs some representation and we would be proud to have Kathy Haney represent us.

Thank you.

Colleen Morita
X Flyball