Topics

CanAm Flyball Classic Judges Announcement from Neil Flood

Emma Mak

As we start to get ready for another fantastic CanAm Flyball Classic, this October 11th, 12th and 13th, I wanted to take the opportunity to announce our judges. Before I announce them, I want to thank all our past judges. We ask a lot of these folks, and they do a truly exceptional job in the ring. I know I speak for all the CanAm organizers, both past and present, that we are incredibly appreciative and proud of the job they have all done. In many ways, they can be the face of CanAm as competitors interact with one of our judges in each race. So a huge thank you to all of them!

This year, Jonathan Bescher has again agreed to help organize and lead the judges. It’s a large undertaking coordinating all the ring assignments, breaks, backup judges and championship changes. So Thank you Jon!!
Here are the judges Jon is tasked with leading:

Nancy Denier, OR (Region 7)
Josh Watson, ON (Region 2)
Cindy Henderson, MA (Region 13)
Randy Kenzie, BC (Region 7)
Carle Lee Detweiler, MD (Region 15)
Randy Garvin, MO (Region 21)
and our Championship Ring judge will be Chris Carr (Region 15)

Please help me in congratulating all of them! Very excited for another great event.

Sincerely,
Neil Flood
NAFA Executive Director