Topics

CanAm Camping Behind Hook's Pharmacy

Kim Davis

For those that camp at CanAm, this is just a notification that camping in the parking lot behind Hook’s Pharmacy is being done on an assigned basis. This is intended for people doing setup, tear-down or working during the event itself.

If you are doing any of these activities, and require a spot, please send an email to Neil Flood (nflood51@...), so we can ensure we have a spot assigned for you and the appropriate power drop setup before the event starts.

Please note this does not impact any of the normal RV sites along the fence. Those will remain available on a first come, first serve basis as they have in past years.

Thank you.

Avast logo