Topics

CanAm 2019 Gift Basket Exchange!

Kim Davis

It’s time to start thinking about the annual CanAm Classic Gift Basket Exchange!

This is a great way for your club to meet clubs from other regions. Each participating club would both give and receive a basket. We will assign clubs to each other and let you know in advance to whom you are giving your basket.

What should you include? Use your creativity and imagination! It can be a theme basket of items that are only found in your region, state or province. It could be a snack basket for the people. Or, perhaps you want to give something that is just for the dogs. It doesn't have to be extravagant, just something fun you want to share. Don't have a basket? No worries, just put the items in a gift bag.

If your club would like to be included in the meet and greet exchange, please visit https://forms.gle/WCjUBccrFhUKetgr5 and fill out the form to register by September 15th.

The form should include your club name, region, state and the size of your club (how many people are attending the CanAm). If you’ve participated in the exchange before and it’s convenient, please include who you’ve been paired with previously in the “Additional Comments” section of the form.

We will let you know what club you will be paired with and the number of people in attendance for that club, so that you can plan and make purchases for your basket/bag.

There will be no organized time for the gift basket exchange. Each club will deliver their baskets at their own convenience while attending CanAm.

Email canamgbexchange@... if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Jon Bescher

CanAm Gift Basket Exchange Coordinator